Monday, March 17, 2008

I made you a mix tape

Maybe this is a strange mix of music... a bit random from different genres. But, they're tracks that keep reoccurring on my playlist recently. And, I thought I'd share.

1. LCD Soundsytem-Tribulations ("get your payment from the nation, for your trials and tribulations")

2. Justice vs. Simian - Never Be Alone ("because we are your friends...")

3. Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces (this song makes me want to dance!)

4. Bloc Party -Banquet

5. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby (Ruby, Ruby, Ruby!.....)

6. Hot Chip - Boy from school ("...we try but we don't belong...")

7. Alex Gopher - Brain Leech

8. Razorlight - I can't stop this feeling I've got

9. Interpol - Evil (freaky puppet video...)

10. The Subways - Rock & Roll Queen


Thanks Marianne for the blog inspiration.

No comments: