Thursday, October 04, 2007

California here I come!

I recently got some very awesome news. I was chosen to present a poster of my research at the Behavior, Energy and Climate Change conference held at the beginning of November in Sacramento! Even better, I have the trip and all my expenses covered by the Ontario Centres of Excellence Professional Outreach Award.

I'm super excited. This will be the first time that I've had an opportunity to present my work and my research to a group of other professionals and academics. Also, this will be the first time that I've traveled anywhere on a plane in my adult life. Plus, I get to stay at a really fancy hotel!

Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures to come!

1 comment:

IanToronto said...

WOW!!!!

That is fantastic Sarah! I am so thrilled for you. What an incredible experience it will be.

Cal-i-fornia... here she comes...

Congratulations!